Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ugh!


















Tissue? Anyone? Tis the season. The sniffles have been in abundance here lately. I have had pneumonia and an awful headcold to boot. No fun. Luckily it hit me the hardest and spared the kiddos.


The lovely three day weekend we had over presidents day was a lot of fun. Darling daughters best friend came to visit for the long weekend. Monday I took them shopping in Tacoma. Tons of sales to be had.




We had lunch at BJ's pizza. Their strawberry lemonade was delish!
And this is the season of change. A great deal of change is going on in my life at the moment. In 3 days I'm getting married. In three weeks the family will be going to Leavenworth for spring break. And in 3 months I will be moving from Washington state to Oklahoma.
More on that to come...
Welcome March. Welcome spring. Welcome change.

No comments:

Post a Comment