Thursday, March 3, 2011

Phone photos

So I was flipping through the gallery on my phone yesterday and realized that I had quite a few photos there. I had forgotten about several occasions. It was fun to go back and view them. To remember. I am thankful to have a decent camera on my cell phone for those occasions when I am in a sudden kodak moment without a kodak. lol!

Here's a little picture share-

This was a trip to Seattle in late October. It was the first pics I took with my new phone. We had stopped for lunch along the way. Please excuse the second most awful haircut I have had in my life here. It was bad. Luckily, its about grown out now.



And next is a work party we went to for my soon-to-be hubby. It was a lot of fun! His work threw a little bash 'just because' at the local bowling alley. I'm so glad we went.
And last are some pictures of this last week. It ended up snowing several days in a row here and the kids had a few "snow days" from school. Usually I am the first one out in the snow and sledding with the kiddos, however, I was sick with pneumonia. Therefore, I had to be content with the pictures my daughter took for me on the phone. I hope we see some more before spring is here!
And this last one is just a random pic of me and the boy. He will turn 18 this fall. He has grown up too fast. I will miss him terribly when we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment