Saturday, March 19, 2011

And more change...

So this past work week I put in my notice at work so that I may prepare for our upcoming move. There is a lot to do when moving away. Did you know that I've never lived more that a half hour or so from my hometown so this move is a HUGE change. With that, I am very excited and a little scared. But really, mostly excited.


And we have discussed adding to the family as we move.... fur babies that is. I've been searching and researching the web and newspaper for just the right pups for us. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so without further delay, here are Lucy and Wilma. They are sisters, one short haired and one long.





They are simply precious. I took these pictures at the park today and just had to share.

We are off for some family fun time this evening. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment