Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Blog

Starting fresh is what the new year is all about, right? So with that, I decided it would be a good thing to start fresh here as well. I'm Jennifer, a forty year old mother to some pretty great teenagers, a Washingtonian, an artist, a cosmetologist, a facebooker, an android geek, and a craft fanatic, an aspiring photographer, a blogger, a writer... I love do-it-yourself projects, home decorating/improvement projects, antiques, white chocolate mochas, Starbucks coffee cups, Chevy's, the great outdoors, children, pomeranians, camping, and racing. I'm a bit of an introvert though which is something I shall work on in this up and coming year. How's that for a short intro? Lol!

In the sidebar, I have some links to some of my favorite people and blogs/websites. I've also posted some craft tutorials or how-to's. If you have any questions or wish to link me up to some of your favorites, I would love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment