Monday, August 15, 2011

Randomness

I was forced the other day to transfer photos from my phone to my computer because I had used up every bit of space that was available on my 16gig sd card. In my defence, my phone has a great camera with 8mp so they do take up a little space. While watching them upload I had to giggle at some of the recent moments captured.

Here's darling daughter and I at HP in 3D-



Here's my sweet little pup, Wilma Sue,looking all angelic.



And here they both are wanting you to think that they've got a rough life.



At the county fair the girls decided to get feather extentions in their hair-







And here's darling daughter just being silly with a hat we found in Forever 21 whilst back to school shopping.



And on to some layouts. Everything by Val and available at the Lily Pad. Linky in the sidebar. :)





Thanks for looking back over the last few weeks with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment