Thursday, July 14, 2011

I scrapbooked!

The bad news is in fact that we learned we must stay here in Washington a bit longer than we expected, likely another 4 or 5 months. The good news, it will be easier to do in our new apartment. We found a townhouse and it is heavenly and spacious compared to our old place.

We are nearly all settled in and as unpacked as we are going to get here so today I sat down and scrapped! Wahoo! I haven't scrapbooked since February I think. That is an incredibly long time for me.

Everything in this layout from TLP.



I hope to scrapbook and blog more regularly again.

With our recent move I have to say I am lovin' once again my SPOT BOT carpet cleaner. It is perfect of small jobs and I have used it a lot in the last few weeks since our new place has a tan colored carpet. I've posted before that this is one of my favorite things and I must admit I've found a renewed appreciation for it recently.



Another favorite is the Yankee candles. I don't normally burn them as much this time of the year but I have to share that I found these today $10.00 off at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Plus I had a 20% OFF coupon in my purse for that store so - SCORE. They smell YUMMY!



Here's one more current fave as three seem like a good number. Kids, me, and the movie theater tonight. We went to a 3 am showing last time. We're nuts!



Are you an HP fan? I've read all the books and am a fan of the movies. I'd like to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment